Monday, September 1, 2008

Teachers day

HaPPY TEaCHer's DAy!
YAy its teachers day. To celebrate it, I shall dedicate the song below to our beloved teachers!! Its sang in the tone of apologise.
[a, a, a]
September the first
Got to spend the day alone.
I made my students stay
And do their portfolios ;( [a a a]
I told them to hand it in,
But they were late...
They werent even sorry
They even started mocking me...NOW they're dead
And its too late for teacher's day... Its too late [ a a a]
I said its too late for teachers day [e yeaheh]
Its too late no teachers day... [ e yeah eh]
Its too late... [e eh]
setember the first
got to spend that day alone...
Yay there you go. happy teachers day!
NOte( yes I love to put notes at the end of my post): This was just posted so that you can have a laugh and have a happy teachers day, and there is no offense meant for anyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home